PRIVATE ADULT BALLET CLASSES
Private ballet classes are designed to fit the special needs of each individual client. One-on-one sessions are designed to enhance flexibility, strengthen correct alignment, nurture artistic expression, and promote “wholeness” in one’s body-mind connection. Some of the reasons that adults study privately with Jacqueline are:
- They have always wanted to practice ballet, but were told they were too tall, overweight, flat-footed, etc. There is not a word of truth to any of this. It is never too late to start dancing for the pure grace, strengthening, alignment, and joy that studying ballet gives. I have worked with a lot of professional and non-professional Ballroom dancers who want to add ballet in an effort to strengthen their technique. Ballet is the foundation of almost all other western dance forms.
- Athletes who want to gain the flexibility, strength, and agility that studying classical ballet offers.
- Wanting to get back into taking classes after an injury or surgery.
- You can learn more in a one-on-one learning environment and you’d like more feedback and insight about your technique.
Jacqueline’s unique background as a professional ballet/modern dancer, choreographer, creator and facilitator of Transformative Movement workshops, intuitive and transformative counselor, and Reiki practitioner allows her to bring a “wealth” of background to teaching classical ballet.
- Single session—$130
- Four Session Package*—$500 ($125/session)
- Eight Session Package*—$960 ($120/session)
- Sessions are 60 minutes long.
*Packages MUST be paid IN FULL by the start of the first session.