Transformative counseling is a deeply dynamic process that accesses your whole-self. Your body’s natural wisdom holds the truth to your deepest questions and Jacqueline acts as a sacred mouth piece for that truth. Jacqueline uses her training in the healing arts, energy training, life strategy training, her gifts as an intuitive, and her 30 years of being a parent to her beloved daughter Kyra to help you navigate through life’s many “twists and turns.” Parents very often come to roadblocks as to how to best support their child. Transformative counseling is powerful, expedient methodology to answer your questions.
Commonly asked questions are:
- What school would best support my child’s needs?
- What are my child’s strengths and weaknesses and how can I best support my child?
- What can I do to become a better parent?
- How would it be to add another child to our family?
- What would be the best career choice for me to support my family?
Jacqueline Low has a BS from the University of Wisconsin, is certified as a Mari-El practitioner and DMA Instructor, and has studied intensively in various healing modalities. She was a presenter at the 1994 International Somatics Congress and has been invited to teach at the Association for Humanistic Psychology. Jaqueline also offers Intuitive Reiki Counseling and has received training in Reiki levels 1 and 2. She has also trained as a professional modern/ballet dancer, has had an international career as a ballet dancer, has taught Hatha Yoga, and has been a ballet and creative dance teacher for over 30 years. She is also the founder and creator of the Transformative Movement Workshops and opened her own Joy of Dance Ballet School in Marin County in 2008.
Fees for Reiki Work and Intuitive Counseling are as follows:
- Single session—$150
- Four Session Package*—$560 ($140/session)
- Eight Session Package*—$1040 ($130/session)
- Twelve Session Package *$14400 ($120 session)
- Sessions are 60 minutes long for children over 4 and 45 minutes for children 3 to 4 years of age.
*Packages MUST be paid IN FULL by the start of the first session.
For more information and to arrange a session with Jacqueline please call her directly at 415-812-4821.