PRIVATE ADULT BALLET CLASSES
Private ballet classes are designed to fit the special needs of each individual client. Some of the reasons that adults study privately with Jacqueline are:
- Because they have always wanted to do ballet and were told they were too tall, fat, flat footed etc etc ad nauseum. There is not a word of truth to any of this. It is never too late to start dancing for the pure grace, strengthening, alignment and joy that studying ballet gives. I have worked with a lot of professional and non-professional Ballroom dancers who want to add ballet to their to strengthen their technique. Ballet is the foundation of almost all other western dance forms.
- Athletes who want to gain the flexibility, strength and agility that studying classical ballet offers.
- Wanting to get back into taking classes after an injury or surgery.
- Just because you can learn more in an one- on- one learning environment and want to move forward technically in ballet and get lots of feedback and insight about your technique.
Jacqueline’s unique background as a professional ballet/modern dancer, choreographer, creator and facilitator of Transformative Movement workshops, intuitive and transformative counselor, and reiki practitioner allows her to bring a “wealth” of background to teaching classical ballet.
- Single session—$130
- Four Session Package—$500 ($125/session)
- Eight Session Package—$960 ($120/session)
- Sessions are 60 minutes long.