- There is a $25 fee for refunds processed earlier than 2 weeks before the start of class
- There is a $50 fee for refunds processed within 2 weeks of the start of class
- There are NO REFUNDS after class has started
- Summer camp tuition is not refundable.
Cancelation Policy for Private Lessons
- 12-hour notice must be given for all private class cancellations. If less than 12 hours notice given, one class will be deducted.
- There is a $25 annual, non-refundable Administration Fee for new & continuing students.
- Administrative fees do not apply to summer camp.
- Families with two or more members attending class at Joy of Dance Ballet School can take a 5% discount on the second student’s class tuition.
- We do offer 2nd child discounts on summer camp tuition.
- Students may make-up a missed class on another day if there is room in that class. Call and ask if there is room for your child.
- If Ms. Jacqueline cancels class she will offer a make-up class.
- There are no make-up days for missed days of summer camp.
Classical Ballet Tuition Policies
- All private adults classes are $130.00 /lesson.
- All private childrens’ classes are $120 – Please see Private Lessons for special discount packages
- Children’s classes are $23.00/class.
Summer Camp Tuition Policies
- There are no administrative fees or performance fees for summer camp.
- Summer camp tuition is due and payable upon enrollment.
- Camp tuition is non-refundable.
- If there is room left in another week and your child is unable to attend the week he or she is initially enrolled in you may request that we move your child to a different week of camp.
- We offer full day camp with hours 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and extended hours available for ($390/week), drop-in single-day camp ($90/full day)
- Extended care for summer camp is $13.50 per hour (billed in ¼-hour increments) and is billed at the end of each week of camp. It can be paid by check or online using your credit card.